Every employer shall ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the safety, health and welfare at work of his or her employees.
Our consultants are able to ensure the employees’ safety, health and welfare at work as far as is reasonably practicable.
In order to prevent workplace injuries and ill health our consultants are capable of:
- Provide and maintain a safe workplace which uses safe plant and equipment
- Prevent risks from use of any article or substance and from exposure to physical agents, noise and vibration
- Prevent any improper conduct or behaviour likely to put the safety, health and welfare of employees at risk
- Provide instruction and training to employees on health and safety
- Appointing a competent person as the organisation’s Safety Officer
- Provide a safety statement which is based on the risk assessment. The statement contain the details of people in the workforce who are responsible for safety issues.
Furthermore we provide services as:
- Accident Investigation
- OSHA Compliance Audits
- Construction Safety and Health
- Comprehensive Safety and Health Programs
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment
- Noise Monitoring and Hearing Conservation Programs
- Industrial Hygiene Sampling and assessments